Author Topic: Nude Trail Work  (Read 12286 times)

eyesup

• View Profile
Re: Nude Trail Work
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2016, 07:34:54 PM »
Kensunwalker, most all image programs have a tool usually called "resize" or something similar.

Make a copy of the file, don't use the original. Then experiment. The resize tool will frequently give the option of selecting pixel size or a percentage of the original. I use the percentage because converting pixel size is too esoteric for me and you keep the original aspect ratio.

Keep doing that until you get one the right size that will work. Just remember to not modify your original file but a copy.

Hope it works. We always love a good photo show.

Duane

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2016, 11:37:31 PM »
Flowering Spring has sprung, the first heat on my back, pondering relationships with javalena and an encounter with a Nogal.
https://thefreerangenaturist.org/2016/06/03/my-private-place-for-naturism-13-a-short-trip/
This is almost a short trip report.
Coming, a report on Nudestock probably Mon. or Tues., then a new trip report, if this weekend pans out to be amazing.
Jbee
Barefoot all over, all over.

eyesup

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2016, 01:28:21 AM »
Great looking flower show.

I like the secluded appearance from the pictures.
With all the blooms I'm sure it's as pleasant to smell the flowers as see them.

Duane

kensunwalker

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2016, 01:18:53 PM »
My nude garden is mostly up and growing nicely – tomatoes, peppers, beans, carrots, and peas.  Only the onions are absent so far.  It’s such a pleasure to water the plants au natural!  (That’s something about which I’ve always dreamed.)  Then I freehike the trails and meditate.  This has become an almost daily routine.  Love life being a natural gardener near Prescott, Arizona!