Author Topic: Being seen while getting mail.  (Read 529 times)

Bob Knows

• Human bodies are natural, comfortable, and green.
    • View Profile
Re: Being seen while getting mail.
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2017, 05:23:01 PM »
Itís sad to say Bob, but maybe now would be a good time to try out one of those wildlife monitoring cameras. Just might find out who it is.

Duane

Good idea.  I had one a while back but it died.  Maybe I'll get a new one. 

Bob
Human bodies are natural, comfortable, and green.

naked pedro

• being nude ain't rude
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2017, 12:13:28 AM »
I've had so many folk saying "I'm not bothered, myself, but what about the neighbours or so and so or the children?" Pfft!
every garden should have a place where one may sit in the nude, drinking gin 8D

Patrick1951

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2017, 07:10:21 AM »
I totally agree with you! Anybody who complains about  seeing you nude in your own property is  a "peeping  pervert" & needs arresting.every garden should have a place where one may sit in the nude, drinking gin 8D

Bob Knows

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2017, 04:08:35 PM »
I totally agree with you! Anybody who complains about  seeing you nude in your own property is  a "peeping  pervert" & needs arresting.every garden should have a place where one may sit in the nude, drinking gin 8D

I believe that everyone should have a place where they mind their own F'ing business and stop trying to control the lives and clothes of other people.

nuduke

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2017, 10:25:19 PM »

A bit over 2 years ago we were looking at relocating. I needed to find some privacy to be naked outdoors.  We saw many properties and I would resist any one where the garden was too overlooked.  In fact a most beautiful and ideal property we turned down because it was badly overlooked and despite my wife's attempts to smooth over this, I would not consider it.  Being in the same village as we eventually ended up we got to know the eventual occupants and another couple in an adjacent house.  They now complain how overlooked they are.
After a goodly number of properties viewed, we found a nice residence with a largish (for the uk) garden which is very secluded due to the way the original developer oriented the adjacent houses. We have a field at the back and good hedge cover (lot of work keeping it clipped).  So I can walk out naked and enjoy a goodly area of garden unobserved (except by the ever intolerant spouse).  I have come to relish this privacy and naked yoga, naked gardening and sunbathing are all possible without need of much keeping a lookout fro prying eyes. 

I agree entirely with Patrick1951's remark although I'm not fond of gin!

John

eyesup

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2017, 08:24:36 PM »
Quote from: Bob
I believe that everyone should have a place where they mind their own F'ing business and stop trying to control the lives and clothes of other people.
Some ordinances state that the being visible by the public means that the public can see what you are doing on your own property. This means we have to build walls and screens just to mind our own business.

The public is beginning to invade personal spaces.

Duane

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2017, 02:10:33 AM »
Well put, Eyesup.
Barefoot all over, all over.

Patrick1951

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2017, 07:44:15 AM »

A bit over 2 years ago we were looking at relocating. I needed to find some privacy to be naked outdoors.  We saw many properties and I would resist any one where the garden was too overlooked.  In fact a most beautiful and ideal property we turned down because it was badly overlooked and despite my wife's attempts to smooth over this, I would not consider it.  Being in the same village as we eventually ended up we got to know the eventual occupants and another couple in an adjacent house.  They now complain how overlooked they are.
After a goodly number of properties viewed, we found a nice residence with a largish (for the uk) garden which is very secluded due to the way the original developer oriented the adjacent houses. We have a field at the back and good hedge cover (lot of work keeping it clipped).  So I can walk out naked and enjoy a goodly area of garden unobserved (except by the ever intolerant spouse).  I have come to relish this privacy and naked yoga, naked gardening and sunbathing are all possible without need of much keeping a lookout fro prying eyes. 

I agree entirely with Patrick1951's remark although I'm not fond of gin!

John
The reference to 'gin' was a quote from an earlier post. I don't drink any alcohol, I'm on too many pills due to my condition.
I do stay nude as much as possible and strangely enough the only complaints come from nosey folk who have made extra effort to see me (us)!

Bob Knows

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2017, 11:14:23 PM »
Some ordinances state that the being visible by the public means that the public can see what you are doing on your own property. This means we have to build walls and screens just to mind our own business.
Duane

Laws vary a lot from place to place.   It is obvious that those who write laws should be the ones minding their own business.

Bob

eyesup

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2017, 06:52:13 AM »
Quote from: Bob
. . . those who write laws should be the ones minding their own business.
I think that is genetically impossible. The urge to write laws intended to curb behavior and sub-clauses of the same, comes from a desire to control the uncontrollable. Not likely to happen.

In their mind they are minding their business.

Duane