Author Topic: DF Does One Solo  (Read 97 times)

jbeegoode

• View Profile
DF Does One Solo
« on: November 09, 2017, 07:04:07 AM »
DF meets a girlfriend at the Essence of tranquility hot springs. Later, she visits a Native American ruins. She does some bold carnuding and some stealth.
https://thefreerangenaturist.org/2017/11/09/df-does-one-solo-a-trip-report/
Jbee
Barefoot all over, all over.

nudewalker

• Normal is a setting on a dryer!
    • View Profile
Re: DF Does One Solo
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 01:52:25 AM »
Nice write up and pictures as usual but I enjoyed the view from DF's perspective. The mor she does solo the more she'll become comfortable. I hate it when I'm out and then come to the conclusion that "Damn, I could have walked this naked!".
"Always do what you are afraid to do"-Emerson

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 06:39:36 AM »
This other strategy that we have been doing is the same way, the more we do it, the more comfortable. She seemed to exude some sense of accomplishment and liberation when she first unraveled her "trip report" to me.

I'm hoping that her yarn will be inspirational to other women. She isn't drowning with fears, inhibition, self-consciousness, or what others in their silly world views think or may try to label on her. She is courageous enough to be authentic, not a show off, she just wants to be free and naturally comfortable. Here she is standing up for everybody's body liberation, by rejecting all of the weird social attitudes and conforming pressures that are placed on women's rights, by other women and men and she is having fun.

Yep, I'd bet that we all here have experienced one of those, "Dang, I couldda!" moments.
Jbee
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 06:41:07 AM by jbeegoode »

JOhnGw

• Almost anything worth doing is better done naked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 08:39:53 AM »
<snip>
Yep, I'd bet that we all here have experienced one of those, "Dang, I couldda!" moments.
Jbee
Looks like an idea for another topic.   ;)
JOhn

Do not do unto others as you would that they should do unto you. Their tastes may not be the same.
George Bernard Shaw, Maxims for Revolutionaries

nuduke

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 11:42:22 PM »

I thought the picture with the cracked mud and weird trees in the background was so atmospheric.  Spooky perhaps.
Terrific place.
John

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 12:27:59 AM »
It is curious to me that you got that impression from a picture, Nuduke. Those weird trees are tamarask. I get creeped out by the stuff. It is an invasive species. If you park under it, a couple of dropping pieces will eat the paint off of your car. It is so acidic that it kills all other plant life and then of course limits the rest of the life. It takes over the land, making it useless and impassible. Like a thicket, it engulfs the trails, which rapidly become squeezed. They grow to tree heights, taking over entire riparian stream beds, clogging the stream until it no longer flows, but marshes up, destroying the entire natural ecosystem. They often require bulldozers to get them out and they burn like burning shit.

So, they make for creepy narrow marshy, inescapable passages with a sense that they would eat you if they could. They make shade, but the litter makes them lousy to sit down, crawly spiders love it. When I get into one of these passages, like at De Anza, I just want to get out, I feel trapped, and relieved to break out on the other side. I'm sure that I would be glad to get out of the one pictured, too. They are not suitable for nude bodies. Passing through branches, produces dusty scrapes, and beware the sharp jabs of dead lower branches.

"Tamarisk is a general term for several species of Old World shrubs and trees in the genus Tamarix with scalelike leaves on very thin terminal twigs.
Saltcedars are large shrubs or small trees 8-16 feet tall and usually less wide. They have tiny, triangular, scale-like leaves that are winter-deciduous."

They came from somewhere "old world." Anybody know the stuff over there?
Jbee

jaybirdsen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 09:39:44 PM »
Thanks very much for the report DF and JB. I was nice to read DF's perspective. Perhaps more could be included in future reports.

A tip I've found for daytime nude driving, I make a 130 mile trip once a week or so.  It is an overnight trip and I take a rolling carry- on overnight suitcase.  I place it upright in the passenger seat right next to me with the wide part facing me. It looks normal and cars passing on the right can't see in.  Just a thought.
Jim