Author Topic: New Year’s 2018: A Trip Report  (Read 37 times)

jbeegoode

• View Profile
New Year’s 2018: A Trip Report
« on: January 13, 2018, 02:26:50 AM »
We took our annual New Years Hike. The plan changed due to crowded circumstances, but to the better, for a wonderful outing.

https://thefreerangenaturist.org/2018/01/13/new-years-2018-a-trip-report/

Happy Nude New Year
Jbee
Barefoot all over, all over.

dbwvogel

• Amateur free-hiker and theatre artist
    • View Profile
Re: New Year’s 2018: A Trip Report
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 02:27:48 PM »
I really enjoy reading your reports, jbee. Beautiful narrative style, plush photography. I'm glad you've chosen to share!
- David

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:45:14 AM »
Thank-you. I need to hear that. It adds to the fun of a trip to do a report and do the photography, but it is also lots of effort and time to write and sort and publish. The interest from a comment here and there spurs us on. All I see are the numbers on the dashboard for the most part, for me to get any inkling as to how many and how much a post gives a kick. I have to speculate a lot.

I enjoy turning people on to the diversity of the nature out here. Some of it is like another planet. People are tuning in from like up to 20 different countries in a given week.

AND I enjoy thinking of ways to encourage others to destroy the fabric of society.
Jbee
Barefoot all over, all over.

dbwvogel

• Amateur free-hiker and theatre artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:01:58 AM »
...AND I enjoy thinking of ways to encourage others to destroy the fabric of society.
Jbee
Well, there's another way we'll get along just fine! Actually, just destroying a whole lot of fabric seems to be a great M.O.  8)
- David