Author Topic: First hike in March  (Read 115 times)

jmf

• View Profile
    • randonnues
First hike in March
« on: March 03, 2019, 01:45:41 PM »
Another post on my blog of a naked hike on the first of march
http://www.randonnues.fr/?p=5627
I like hiking, running, kayaking, biking, sailing, geocaching...naked of course!

BlueTrain

• View Profile
Re: First hike in March
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 01:21:46 PM »
The places I like to go hiking, including nude hiking, look very much similar, both on the trails as well as the views. The mountains aren't so high and the villages aren't clustered the same way and I think there is more woodland. But otherwise, very much alike. But there are also usually a fair number of other hikers, so nudity is something to be cautious about.

Do you have deer tick problems there? (Tiques de cerf?)

jmf

• View Profile
    • randonnues
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 03:21:25 PM »

Do you have deer tick problems there? (Tiques de cerf?)

Yes, a little bit. Last year, I had three bites, but without consequences. It seems to me that it is only from spring onwards. For the moment I haven't even thought about it yet!
I like hiking, running, kayaking, biking, sailing, geocaching...naked of course!

BlueTrain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 04:51:58 PM »
There are a lot of deer around here where I live in the suburbs outside of Washington, D.C., as well as where I go for nude hiking, around a hundred miles from home. They say wherever there are deer, there will be deer ticks. But I haven't picked up a tick for years, for some reason. But it used to be so bad that I would find a tick on me after mowing the lawn sometimes. I even went to the doctor with a tick bite once but I lived.