Author Topic: How was your month for Free Range Naturism?  (Read 123208 times)

Bob Knows

• Human bodies are natural, comfortable, and green.
    • View Profile
    • Greenbare Photos
Re: How was your month for Free Range Naturism?
« Reply #870 on: January 04, 2020, 09:42:58 PM »
Our December was cold and rainy with less than usual snow.  Too cold for comfortable nudity but not bad otherwise for this time of year.
Human bodies are natural, comfortable, and green.
To see more of Bob you can view his personal photo page
http://www.photos.bradkemp.com/greenbare.html

BlueTrain

• View Profile
« Reply #871 on: January 04, 2020, 10:02:23 PM »
I'm trying to think of the number of reasonable people that I've met on the trail or otherwise know of. Not that many.

I have been seen nude a few times in the backwoods with no serious consequences. I recall getting strange looks when I was actually just wearing shorts. I'm in my 70s now and I think it might matter what the age differences might be. But that's just a guess.

Oh, to be 70 again.

nuduke

• View Profile
« Reply #872 on: January 12, 2020, 10:37:28 PM »

SH**TY! A house with no heater to contend with. DF's place is very inefficient and cold. We wear robes there. The weather has been chilly,rainy, twice as many freezes as the norm. Holiday duties and family, everywhere obstacles. I've gone from being uncovered 90% of the time to 90% covered all the time! It is a lesson in gratitude out of contrast. I see DF nude as she stands up out of bed to grab her robe in the morning and during showers, she's in the same boat. So much more laundry and I'm being conservative!
Hahaha!  You are experiencing what it's like in the UK 90% of the time!
Hope it makes you appreciate your climate when the weather returns to normal naked comfortable temperatures.
John

BlueTrain

• View Profile
« Reply #873 on: January 12, 2020, 10:50:27 PM »
It made up to 70 today here in Northern Virginia. Not bad for January. But walking-wise, I'm taking it easy. I broke one my ankles over 20 years ago and it's bothering me. It's hop-along now. Everything else is just fine.