Author Topic: My Private Place for Naturism #28  (Read 301 times)

jbeegoode

• View Profile
My Private Place for Naturism #28
« on: August 02, 2019, 07:12:01 AM »
Barefoot all over, all over.

eyesup

• View Profile
Re: My Private Place for Naturism #28
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 07:01:35 AM »
Good read, Jbee. Reminds me of similar walks Iíve had, but not near my house. I do have to drive 30-40 miles to do that, but it is worth it. Taking a nap out under the sky and sun in the middle of the desert is something special.

I also have the helicopter issues on occasion. Very annoying.

Duane

nuduke

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 04:18:09 PM »

Y'know Jbee, I've always harboured a tiny thought way, way back in my brain, that one day I might make it back to Arizona and experience that walk off your property that you have so often described.  So I'm feeling a bit sad that you are moving away and into the city (have you found a new place yet?).  That's not to say that if I ever make it to Az we couldn't visit that place but it's different when it's not just a matter of walking off your garden into the desert.
But thank you for all the times you have talked about it and photographed it and told us how you feel out there.  It's been a buzz seeing pictures of your so beautiful, arid, rugged and sometimes cruel 'backyard'. 
Until that day comes, if it ever does, I can keep the memory of it too.
John

Thought:  Maybe you'll get round to the Europe visit first! :D

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 10:32:49 PM »
I'd like you to bring that thought from "way way back in your brain" to just in the back of your brain.

I'm certainly definitely headed to Europe in my brain. I just have to get past this transition, or be comfortably enough through it as to set it aside for a time.

I have a friend who sold her place and took a 9 month road trip, sleeping in her SUV with her cat and visiting alternative communities. "What do I do now?" is a big question that sometimes needs space and time. She ended back in Tucson and is now sure of this place and smiles a lot more.

My next move will probably be the last shelter for me. So, it has to be the correct one, secure and flexible for a long happy haul.
Jbee
Barefoot all over, all over.