Author Topic: The Secret Naturist Handbook  (Read 52626 times)

jbeegoode

• View Profile
Re: The Secret Naturist Handbook
« Reply #630 on: January 14, 2022, 08:10:51 PM »
Loss of water through perspiration is something to pay attention to. In a dry heat without clothing perspiration is less easy to detect. It evaporate off quickly. Dehydration can be closer that you realize. Salty dry skin is there as evidence, but tasting yourself constantly isn't helpful.

Hot days generally mean more direct sunshine and risk of sunburn. I have to be concerned with the bridge of my nose and may shoulders, even when I have a good base-coat brown tan going.

The humidity in enclosed wet forests can be very intense. dipping in streams, or a piece of wet cloth to cool, or being conscious of shade can increase comfort, or even be life saving.

Wet, or dry, I feel more comfortable naked. I note the shade and cooling breeze, the little micro climates, like cool air in a creek bed falling down a hill and it is so much more sensual an experience to breathe and see with the entire body. Wrapped up in wet, even soggy clothing, to me is misery, keeping the excrement from my pores around my body, instead of disregarding it all naturally. It clings and feels restrictive, unnecessary and uncomfortable.
Jbee
Barefoot all over, all over.

Greenbare Woods

• Human bodies are natural, comfortable, and green.
    • View Profile
    • Greenbare Photos
« Reply #631 on: January 16, 2022, 05:54:03 PM »

Hot days generally mean more direct sunshine and risk of sunburn.
Jbee

I would gladly trade 20 acres of snow and ice for a few hot days. 
Human bodies are natural, comfortable, and green.
To see more of Bob you can view his personal photo page
http://www.photos.bradkemp.com/greenbare.html

nuduke

• View Profile
« Reply #632 on: January 17, 2022, 12:02:15 AM »
I second that, Bob.  It's cold, wet and shivery in our corner of the UK at present.
John