Author Topic: Newt 2020 - Naked European Walking Tour  (Read 129 times)

natfree

• View Profile
    • Naktiv forum
Newt 2020 - Naked European Walking Tour
« on: October 22, 2019, 11:23:47 AM »
NEWT 2020 – HUT GROUP – a hiking week somewhere in Austria- every day we do between 10 and 20 km hikes on alpine paths.

Participation fees 230 euros or the hut and accomodation and 60 euros for food. The participants are coming from many countries, This hikers group is an international mixed meeting évent.

People who comming from United States, Canada,.. are very welcome

To participate, please send a email to the leader : inac.natfree@gmail.com

NB. Please take care : every years this event is full booked – don’t wait to confirm your participation if you are sure to join the group. Only the first registrations can be confirmed. We have only 28 sleeping possibilities in the hut.

https://www.naktiv.net/events/newt-2020-hut-group/

John P

• View Profile
    • My naturist page
Re: Newt 2020 - Naked European Walking Tour
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 09:55:11 PM »
I won't be attending next year's NEWT, but I highly recommend it for anyone who can get there for a week. It's a unique opportunity to see some gorgeous scenery and meet some gorgeous naturists from around the world!

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 01:12:08 AM »
I noticed that the 2018 walking tour has had about 3 million views!
Jbee
Barefoot all over, all over.

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 08:29:00 PM »
Another was 8 million! Wow, I could use some of that kind of traffic, even a fraction at my site. Maybe, I should do some video. I looked at some of the other sites and I'm seeing people getting 6 and 7 figure views with things like making a pizza nude. A "Naked Traveler" gets hundreds of thousands and she is pretty much just wandering around Spain talking nude. She does have a free spirit about her.
Jbee
Barefoot all over, all over.