Author Topic: FRN During Lockdowns  (Read 2078 times)

Bob Knows

• Human bodies are natural, comfortable, and green.
    • View Profile
    • Greenbare Photos
Re: FRN During Lockdowns
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2020, 04:37:40 PM »
As for Chloroquine  Not proven as a treatment or preventative. Neither has it been subject of peer review. Treat any claims with caution.
Davie

My above linked research report by the US Center for Disease Control, and published by the National Institute for Health is highly credible peer reviewed sources, about as good as it gets in the US.  They summarized chloroquine as an inexpensive, relatively safe, and effective for prophylactic (prevention) and cure of coronavirus.  They said that chloroquine could be used to stop the spread, and cure coronavirus.

This is not new science.  Coming out this year and claiming their own research is "anecdotal" is lying to the people while thousands die.  They are putting political motivation ahead of their own science and causing the deaths of many thousand.
Human bodies are natural, comfortable, and green.
To see more of Bob you can view his personal photo page
http://www.photos.bradkemp.com/greenbare.html

Peter S

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2020, 04:41:28 PM »
I tend to agree with ric on this one (though I haven't got a polytunnel and I don't do vitamin supplements). We do all the social distancing and minimal going out - the sad thing (for me) is that where I'd really like to go, hiking the countryside on my (naked) own, would keep me social distanced from everyone far better than a walk in the park, but the local police are very hot on stopping traffic and deciding whether one's journey is necessary! All this lovely weather going to waste.

In the absence of a covid vaccine or cure we have to work on the inevitability of everyone getting it (potentially, at least) so trying to keep contagion to a level the health system can cope with is the best that can be done. In the meantime, all we can do is reflect on a recently-overheard comment: "Don't know what all the fuss is about with this covid 19 - we survived covids 1 to 18 all right, didn't we?"

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2020, 08:21:34 PM »
The local hospitals are treating it with zinc. It is a desperate shot in the dark, however.

My friend got off of the respirator, so we thanked God for that.

We are building immunity with colloidal sliver, or maybe not, since no real tests or many tests have been done on it. Sort of, "couldn't hurt." It was supposed to have effect on another corona.

We are eating probiotic supplements and vitamins, especially vitamin c. Staying home, the live living food is getting prepared more often. People seem to be grabbing up the non-perishables, but there is good supply of fresh veggies. The usual. It is difficult to keep the raw food if supply was interrupted. Avoiding the trips to the store, as it is such a pain in the butt, is cause for canned stuff. Much of the raw diet can be hoarded by buying bulk like beans and nuts, great protein.

I got my big canvas bell tent and I'm setting up for a hermitage to the hills, so I'm starting to store enough to eat out there. I'm also due for a fast, like yesterday. Got a solar charger for my laptop. Next, new tires and that week long ice cooler. We have been out hiking and camping so much, progress has been slowed. Spring weather has been coming in here and there.

The piles of people, where there usually are not, is such a problem that I found a wilderness to hike and some private land last weekend. Racking up lots of trip reports and very busy setting the memories down in print, before they disappear. I've got us set for a more remote area later this week.
Jbee

Barefoot all over, all over.

jmf

• View Profile
    • randonnues
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2020, 09:20:23 PM »
This time of confinement has allowed me to completely update my blog. A month of work at the rate of several hours in front of the computer every day.
www.randonnues.fr
I like hiking, running, kayaking, biking, sailing, geocaching...naked of course!

nuduke

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2020, 10:51:29 PM »
Jmf
I have visited your site www.randonnues.fr on many occasions via links from this forum or directly but this evening I got the following message:
This site is not secure
This might mean that someone’s trying to trick you or steal any information that you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.
Go to your Start page
Details
The hostname in the website’s security certificate differs from the website you are trying to visit.
Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID

I'm not sure why this should be but it does restrict my ability to see your wonderful blogs.  Can you offer any assistance as to how to avoid this block?
John

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2020, 01:49:31 AM »
I had no problems, Nuduke.

JMF, fantastic job. Nice format and of course the quality of the photos.
Jbee

John P

• View Profile
    • My naturist page
« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2020, 02:01:28 AM »
No problems here either. Must be something to do with Brexit.

Peter S

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2020, 07:53:16 AM »
Nuduke, has your anti-virus updated recently, looks like their sort of protective message. Or your browser? They’re building in more of such protection and site checking. Possibly your ISP - again, they’re building in such “safeguards” to curry favour with governments. Is there no indication on the message as to who might be generating it?

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2020, 05:14:50 PM »
I was given a short message that this site was not secure for many months. I ignored it. It went away. I didn't know if it was governments, cookie control, or what.
Jbee

jmf

• View Profile
    • randonnues
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2020, 09:20:54 AM »
Can you offer any assistance as to how to avoid this block?
John

I think this problem is solved. I have activated an ssl certificate and so everything should be back to normal.
I like hiking, running, kayaking, biking, sailing, geocaching...naked of course!

nuduke

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2020, 07:24:52 PM »

Yes, JMF
All good now.   :D
SSL security certificate essential in these days of enhanced security.
John