Naturism > Naturism & Art

Cover Girl!

(1/3) > >>

jbeegoode:
Just got the latest issue of "N" magazine in the mail. Guess who is the cover girl!

When we were asked, the original picture with both of us was going to be used. This is what came in the mail.

She knew it was coming, but she had the strangest look on her face as she saw herself, as I pulled it out of the white envelope, whisper singing, "On the Cover of the Rolling Stone" by Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show.

She was on the cover once before in a group photo, she of course is on the website each week or so, she has been in the pages of the magazine several times before, this ain't no staple in her belly button (good), but I think it hit as sort of a surreal experience.

A photo of us and one that I shot are back in the pages of this issue.
Jbee

Greenbare Woods:
Nice photo.  I got my copy today.   One might wonder why they didn't use the photo with both of you.  Actually it looks like they cropped you out of the picture.

nuduke:
Well well, famous!
What was the subject and content of the article which you two feature in, Jbee?
Can you share a scan so we can read it?
John

jbeegoode:
Yup, Probably snipped me to fit the tall thin mag cover. I'm not THAT homely! ;D

Nuduke, both of our printers are on the fritz. It was an article about a friends journey into naturism and two mnemonics, or an-something, can't remember those words right now. RSVP Routine, Social, Vacation, Public, which are how you get yourself into it. Then 4-H, Happy, Healthy, Honest, Human, which are how he remembers his talking points when talking about naturism to outsiders.
Jbee

Greenbare Woods:

--- Quote from: jbeegoode on August 29, 2021, 07:09:46 PM ---Yup, Probably snipped me to fit the tall thin mag cover. I'm not THAT homely! ;D
Jbee
--- End quote ---

Probably snipped you out to maintain the image that Naturism is about hot naked women.    A mature man would not attract their market.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version