Author Topic: Greetings from the Thames Valley  (Read 2498 times)

milfmog

• View Profile
Greetings from the Thames Valley
« on: September 08, 2013, 10:01:22 AM »
I remember the old Naked Munroes site and always yearned for the wide open spaces in your photography, to give me the opportunity for long naked hikes. However, despite living in the Thames Valley (between London and Reading), I have found that it is relatively easy to enjoy naked walks with a little care.

Time constraints mean that I generally have to walk my dog early in the morning and at that time of day it is rare to see anyone else about. I usually walk naked and just carry a small shoulder bag for clothes, dog clean up bags, mobile phone and car keys. A typical walk is around 90 minutes to two hours.

I was working away from home for almost a year recently and took up geocaching as a way to find interesting walks (and to keep me out of the bar). That helped me to find loads of places I'd never have visited otherwise, many of which were good for naked walking.

I love the whole concept of this site and hope to see the forum grow into a place where people share hints and tips as well as stories of their exploits. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to create this little corner of the internet.

Have fun,

Ian.
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.

Karla

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from the Thames Valley
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 09:59:17 PM »
Welcome to the forum Milfmog!

If anyone objects to nudity when you're out walking you can always apologise and whip out a coat for your dog.

Thanks for your kind words about the site. Traffic is a little slow at the moment because the forum is still rather new but we're very pleased that people are wanting to chat.

JOhnGw

• Almost anything worth doing is better done naked.
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from the Thames Valley
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 04:44:53 PM »
Hello Ian

Sorry to have missed you a couple of summers back on our final trip up the Thames - the one where I tried mooring up naked against a wasps nest.
Must try to trip over each other again some time.
I don't think I'll be able to make any of the remaining Abbey House Gardens days but I'll be posting my progress and naturism round the canal system this summer so we may be able to cross paths there.

Looking forwards to more wide ranging naturism.
JOhn

Do not do unto others as you would that they should do unto you. Their tastes may not be the same.
George Bernard Shaw, Maxims for Revolutionaries