Author Topic: Greetings from Mexico.  (Read 1507 times)

rockingnature

• View Profile
Greetings from Mexico.
« on: July 04, 2015, 05:59:39 AM »
Greetings fellow worldwide naturists! I'm Al. 30+ year old that has been involve in naturism since my early teens. I started in naturism while showering nude with my cousin. We liked being all nude after we showered, and from them I really wanted to socialize with others who also liked being nude. so it just grew from there. I'm a big music fan (mostly rock music). I love sports, love being online. I like meeting all kinds of people from all over, especially foreign naturists, so I can also learn from their respective cultures and share naturist experiences. I really look forward to meeting all kinds of people. So hope I have the chance to chat with everyone here.

Send everyone nude hugs. Thank you for accepting me and we'll be in touch. nude saludos!    :D

eyesup

• View Profile
Re: Greetings from Mexico.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 06:22:46 AM »
Greetings rockingnature,

We had a members from southern countries on the old TSNS site, South America for one and possibly Mexico.

We probably will not hear from them again as they were infrequent visitors and will have no clue what happened.

Welcome and hope to hear more from you,

Duane

Karla

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 10:04:12 AM »
Welcome to the forum rockingnature! Nice username too!

rockingnature

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 08:52:27 AM »

Thanks for the warm reception. Hope to be a regular contributor here. Nude greetings to everyone!  :D