Author Topic: Rebirth in the Rain  (Read 88 times)

jbeegoode

• View Profile
Rebirth in the Rain
« on: September 21, 2019, 07:03:33 AM »
Wasn't an everyday occurrence, wasn't a trip, wasn't much else, so I just made it a topic. Here's how I got rebooted, rejuvenated and....ah more.

The wet deer, I think that it was the one, followed me home and was hanging out about 12 feet from my windows for a while. I just carefully made quiet pics, working hard to not spook it. She may be pregnant. I don't know much about that, but they are usually less barrel. It was fun to spend so much time almost petting close. I think that it knew that something was in the house. Sometimes it would look directly at me when I moved or the shutter sound went off.

https://thefreerangenaturist.org/2019/09/21/rebirth-in-the-rain/

Jbee
Barefoot all over, all over.

nuduke

• View Profile
Re: Rebirth in the Rain
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 11:19:07 AM »

You are a true spiritual romantic, Jbee.  And I recognise those feelings of communion with nature and natural forces - an icy clear night, a thunderstorm after a heatwave, a dark forest, the quiet of a snowscape, the isolation of a rolling, heather-clad moor.  All and more f the incidental moods of mother nature excite that same sense of wonder, sensuality, enjoyment and contact with the natural world that you eloquently describe in your blog.
John