Author Topic: How was your month for Free Range Naturism?  (Read 114939 times)

jbeegoode

• View Profile
Re: How was your month for Free Range Naturism?
« Reply #810 on: May 11, 2019, 12:36:50 AM »
So the size of the wang makes it more threatening to children, does it?  :o ;D

What would she expect? She fears that the child might feel a bludgeoning coming on? A strangulation? Might it reach out and poke out an eye? Whose fear is that?

Always, it's "what about the kids." Kids don't really care. To them it's odd, curious, funny, unusual, but something to fear?!? What a wonderful outcome to have the prude policed instead of the innocent, for once.
Jbee
Barefoot all over, all over.

Safebare

• View Profile
« Reply #811 on: May 11, 2019, 01:37:23 PM »
Kids really do, just want to run around in their birthday suits. It's even more fun when the adults join in.
~Safebare

nudewalker

• Normal is a setting on a dryer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: May 11, 2019, 03:54:57 PM »
It's never really been about the "kids".  Just an excuse to hide hang ups and insecurities that have been fostered by years of indoctrination.
"Always do what you are afraid to do"-Emerson

MartinM

• View Profile
« Reply #813 on: May 12, 2019, 08:07:44 AM »
Easter was fantastic weather here, so naked much of the time gardening and one long walk on the fells near Sedbergh. Only met one person who ‘caught’ me at the top taking a couple of selfie, commenting ‘I wondered when I would catch someone doing that’. I presume she was referring more to the craze for posting naked photos on top of mountains etc on social media.

The weather has been much cooler since, but still managed a few early morning runs.

Got out yesterday in the fells. Fairly sunny but still a cool breeze, about 10C, so had to keep moving. I was crossing a beck (stream) when a couple appeared on the steep slope above. I decided not to cover up as they had already seen me and merely took a slightly different path up the slope so passed about 20m apart and just said ‘hi’. I couldn’t hear what they were saying to each other, but they seemed reasonably ok with it, if a little surprised. Near the top of the slope a mountain biker suddenly appeared followed by a runner. The biker passed by me and gave a little laugh but clearly wasn’t bothered. The runner was probably 50m away and so intent that he appeared not to notice me. I saw one other couple on the path above me but I was past before they got down to the path I was on so difficult to tell their reaction. Hopefully it will be a little warmer next time.
Tread lightly upon the earth!

nuduke

• View Profile
« Reply #814 on: May 12, 2019, 03:25:52 PM »

Quiet for me - we are coming up to a holiday and have had a busy time with all manner of stuff.
Usual domestic nudity, one visit to the naturist swim.  Lots of cold weather, rain and very little by way of sun to get me out in the garden or on the hiking trail.
Brightened up today, though.  Here am I sitting at my PC when I could be out sunbathing. (Actually I have just come in from sunbathing as the clouds have gathered :( )
John