Author Topic: Nudes in the news  (Read 126075 times)

Peter S

• View Profile
Re: Nudes in the news
« Reply #930 on: February 10, 2019, 07:21:19 PM »
It's like characters on the radio. Those of whom I've eventually seen photographs look nothing like them!

BlueTrain

• View Profile
« Reply #931 on: February 10, 2019, 08:36:17 PM »
My photographs look somewhat like me on a good day. I haven't been able to figure out how to post a photo yet, though.

Mention of other members prompted me to look at the membership list. Only a handful have made very many posts and it looks like the majority of members have not made any posts at all, curiously.

Peter S

• View Profile

Bob Knows

• Human bodies are natural, comfortable, and green.
    • View Profile
    • Greenbare Photos
« Reply #933 on: February 11, 2019, 07:49:43 PM »
Australia leads the way it seems

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/why-millennials-keep-getting-naked-in-public/news-story/c037f37c6f0d83808b584e0e78b82750

Hooray for the AU millennials.   Acceptance of nudity on Internet is the culture they have grown up with.  Now they accept it in real life. 
Human bodies are natural, comfortable, and green.
To see more of Bob you can view his personal photo page
http://www.photos.bradkemp.com/greenbare.html

John P

• View Profile
    • My naturist page
« Reply #934 on: February 11, 2019, 08:46:05 PM »
Australia leads the way it seems

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/why-millennials-keep-getting-naked-in-public/news-story/c037f37c6f0d83808b584e0e78b82750

I'm afraid that article is reporting events on the distant planet where most naturists are female, and young.

BlueTrain

• View Profile
« Reply #935 on: February 11, 2019, 09:06:42 PM »
Well, that's Australia for you. Just like California. I've been to California and I know! I've been to Oklahoma, too.

HillwalkerDundee

• Hi. I'm Gary.
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: February 12, 2019, 11:27:30 AM »
I do love the US view of small Government and freedom from Government. Well, I dont really as it can be the only safety net some people have. I do like the self reliance bit. I am all for taxes and benefits but would hate to be the recipient.

In the UK we do have the National Health Service which is generally free at the point of need. I dont think anyone would go back to the bad old days.

Definitely a case of thread drift

BlueTrain

• View Profile
« Reply #937 on: February 12, 2019, 01:00:26 PM »
Nude definitely make the news, no doubt about it. The thing is, some are negative, as in notices in the weekly crime reports in the paper. A few are neutral, as in the incidental mention of a clothing-optional beach in the travel section. And a few are positive, although unfortunately,  sometimes written for the humorous effect. One article that I recall, but I don't remember where, was about childhood nudity, that is, pre-school age children being nude in the home. Overall, it sort of averages out. Outside of nudist publications, though, I don't recall any that urged general nudity.