Author Topic: Everyday Occurances  (Read 26834 times)

jbeegoode

• View Profile
Everyday Occurances
« on: August 07, 2015, 10:46:18 PM »
I had to replace my bolt lock on my home. I still had not put my new key on the correct chain, and so, had placed the proper key chain somewhere amongst the stuff sitting around my SUV after being in town with stuff to conduct my meditation class with.

So, nearing home, I pulled up to my mailbox to get the new registration sticker for my 4runner and stepped out, barefoot all over. I reached into my pants pocket which lay on the passenger's side floor and discovered the lack of keys. I then turned off the motor, so I could hear anyone coming and able to be sure to hop back into the truck. This was at Tortolita central, where roads cross and there are nearly 100 mailboxes of all kinds, not my front yard. I then had to get into the back seat area, opening up the rear door, climbing up because of the lift kit, to look for the bag with the keys and spare pants, crawl over the lot to the other side over and through stuff to not find the bag. The quick in and out became more stressed, as I realized that the key would be in the rear window, further back and requiring a key to open it, and I kept listening for any traffic to come by in the distance as I got further from my cozy nook, the driver's seat.

I started to get that "extra naked" feeling. Slight heart pump, but nowhere near frantic, or peeing my...sandy road.

Well, a little rush in an otherwise peaceful return to the solitude and calm of my home. I got the mail, and eh, not so bad, no prob, no worries, drove home naked.
Jbee 
Barefoot all over, all over.

jbeegoode

• View Profile
Re: Everyday Occurances
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 11:02:29 PM »
Monsoon rains again! Outside my window, the plants are all quivering, being pelted by the cloud burst. Lightening flash, thunder rumbles in the distance.

I step outside wearing nothing what so ever, WOW! Not warm, not cold, soaked in seconds, and in about as much time, the wind picks up and around the corner of the house I see the droplets are flying crossways, as I look up from the puddles that I'm stepping through. My feet splash, but it feels like being splashed all over. The wind is coming from around that corner and it is... refreshing? No, maybe more of an invigorating rush. I find myself intensely alert. The mist of floating over me as the drops are dissipated from collision with the dining table, under the shelter of the porch.

Woohoo! this is lively. Prancing out into the pour once again, I splash around, pelted, make way to the front door and then inside through a curtain of water flowing off of the roof.

I'm soaked. I find a towel to stop my dripping and wipe off. Half way through the toweling, I am compelled. "Ah what the Hell."

I run out and do it again.
Jbee

HairlessNude

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 12:38:19 AM »
I understand your excitement & also love the feeling. But, be careful about that lightening. If you can see flashes or hear the thunder, it's close enough to have one of those lightening bolts get you.

eyesup

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 06:10:40 PM »
I love being naked in a monsoon rain.
They can be either warm of cool, there's no telling.

I was in the backyard once during a heavy downpour and was standing under the eave of the house and it's like standing under a waterfall.

Duane

eyesup

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 10:34:22 PM »
Quote from: Jbee
I started to get that "extra naked" feeling. Slight heart pump, but nowhere near frantic, or peeing my...sandy road.

I like that term, Jbee. Extra Naked. You are aware of the fact you are naked and in a place you aren’t normally naked.

Duane

nuduke

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 12:52:38 AM »
Quote from: jbee
Half way through the toweling, I am compelled. "Ah what the Hell." I run out and do it again.

Haha yes! I've had that and done a repeat foray in both summer downpours and snowy nights. One simply wants more of a good thing!

John

tanman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 08:04:48 PM »
Quote from: Duane
I was in the backyard once during a heavy downpour and was standing under the eave of the house and it's like standing under a waterfall.

I did that once at the Barn and used the opportunity to shower and wash my hair with the soft water.  Posted that picture as I recall.

Got out naked in the monsoon pouring rain (without lightening) last spring when we had all that flooding in our area.  It's just fantastic feeling to have water all over the naked body.  Lisa says that one of the characteristics we naturists have is "sensitivity to the feelings on our bodies, sights, sounds, etc."  She calls us "Sensates."

Have fun, naked!
Larry (tanman in Texas)

eyesup

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 06:59:39 PM »
We just had a flash flood in town yesterday. Lightening and thunder for a couple hours.

Some parts of town got 1 inch of rain. That's a lot out here. We needed it.

Couldn't take advantage though, I was busy brewing BEER while it was raining.
Tough choice. I stewed and brewed.

Duane

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 08:09:46 PM »
Le nue brew?
Jbee

nuduke

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2015, 01:04:04 AM »
Quote from: tanman
She calls us "Sensates."

Aha!  That's it, Dave!  SN = Sensate Naturist!

.....or maybe not?

John

nuduke

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2015, 01:17:09 AM »
Aha!  Just read The Art of Free Range Naturism
That's it, Dave! 
About time we had a bit of latin,
SN= in puris naturalibus secretum = IPNS

.....or maybe not?

In fun

John

PS Note, JOhn, I politely haven't polluted the page you just started with my worthless waggish off-topic banter and irrelevant digression into airy persiflage !!!  :D 

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2015, 04:04:24 AM »
Blood Moon:

We arose Saturday morning slowly, but by noon, we realized a long list of chores that had been put off for too long. The patio, the grass trimming, the search for stored replacement of a handle for a fine old “Lifetime” pot buried deep in the storage shed. The sun was out in the first dry non-monsoon air that we had had in many weeks.

There is a taller fence next to the porch and a shorter gate, next to it. The storage shed is at the other end of the property. From the neighbors, if one is standing up looking, a person can see someone working by the shed from the waist up in a thin visual field.

DF organizing and searching in the hot steel box was of course nude. I was sweeping the porch when I noticed a young man with large sunglasses standing on the neighbor’s porch facing our activities. The new neighbor spends a great deal of time smoking on his porch and will entertain there. So, this friend was a voyeur. He just seemed to stare intently. I continued with my work and when I glanced again, it became obvious that he was still looking our way and not at his friend who sat in a chair to his right. I walked over to notify DF. She was surprised about this. It was an odd situation for anyone to stand there like that. It is reasonable that one would either just pass through that small porch area into the house, or sit down to talk with a friend. A reasonable person would respect another’s privacy, not gawk.

DF stood there stopping what she was doing, in thought. She looked, and I then showed her what was exposed. She thought another long moment and in disgust said, “Oh well, I guess that he just got his kick for the day.” She was not to be bothered.

I stood looking at him, like he wasn’t there. I took my broom and stretched with it, arms high above my head. I noticed a little girl that was with them. He stopped staring.

We dressed and went out shopping and dancing with friends in the Foothills that evening and then wondered out to Tortolita for the night. Sunday morning, I shot out of bed with my own pressing chores in mind, while DF slept in. I had eleven bags of nearly over ripe bananas that had to be frozen, or dehydrated into chips. After a pleasant breakfast and lunch in the patio’s shade and a dent in the to do list and we were off to the sweat.

There was no bother to dress. It is an easy country drive. I wrapped a kilt around me to pump gas and wash the truck windows. Arriving, we slipped on a quick garment to walk across the street to enter the grounds, before pulling them off again a minute or two later. The afternoon heat had increased, but was nothing compared to the instant drenching heat inside the sweat building. Our pores were cleansing themselves in an industrial strength manner.

Stepping outside was cooling. We each washed off in a cool shower, which prepared us for the difference in the cool swimming pool. I climbed down the ladder to the waist deep pond acclimating for a few moments, relaxing, before dipping the rest of the way for a swim.

I relaxed there talking with DF. A friend joined us. We relaxed, cooled, we re-entered the sweat for another round, and then another, attended a meeting and it was time to move on. 

This evening, the sunset would join the super moon’s rise and share a full lunar eclipse.  A very very special event. The astrologers, India mysticism, many woo groups have hailed this as a particular event. It is also a very good excuse for members of the Sweat Band to gather and make some spontaneous music.

In Tucson, there is a henge, approximately the size of Stonehenge. It is made of concrete block, set exactly to the equinox and solstices. A round bronze placard on the dead  center shows the patterns like a user’s manual. At this point the perfection becomes evident as the acoustics make a distortion in the sound. With each evening, the sun setting or rising creates a rising path until the beam shoots through a small window on a monolith on the other side signaling the quarter year. The land is flat near the river, so there are wonderful views all ways.

We had gathered various drums and percussion, several didgeridoos and a gong. We found a shamanic astrologer and four companions there. We all introduced ourselves, gathered our cameras and created spontaneous music, as this captivating event took place.

There has been development of apartments overlooking the henge and the river walk hosts bicyclists, and walkers. This is not a place to remain naked. We had slipped on some appropriate garb after pulling up. The clothing was silly and uncomfortable. The day’s heat still remained until the sun went down.

After hours of this celestial gaze, meditation and prayer, DF and I found ourselves relaxing and alone basting in the intensely bright moonlight, relaxed and alone. We began to load up the truck with conga, washtub bass, and assorted extras, left over food and water, etc., taking more than one trip. On one, I found my hands free and looked around. Things were lit up like daylight. We weren’t even needing flashlights to walk amongst the desert shrubs. However, there were many shadows and stolen clarity. The park, I’d heard, was being closed at 10:00pm because of some sexual harassment problem. It was just before ten. Most likely no one would be around and the apartments are distant.

At first, I dropped the pants, thinking that would be enough, but then the air felt so good, I looked around reconsidering and just had to go the full distance. I immediately felt even more wonderful. I went back to the henge for another load, thinking that I would surprise DF. There in the bright moonlight, she sat, reclined in a folding chair, already with top off. We comfortably had this place to ourselves.

As we were about to leave, I suggested that we go for a short nude walk. There is a main paved path that links many parts of Tucson, by following the rivers through the strip of park beside them. There was also, here, the dirt road through the desert that runs parallel for a quarter mile or so. Anyone would be on the usual trail, not our route.

As we were wandering, I began to see the light of a bicycle coming up the usual path. There are occasional police bicycle patrols. We simply stood behind a bush in the shadows. Otherwise we would be seen as plain as day. He wore a full color yellow top, it was just a guy on a bike. In this desert patch, in this now more urban area with no back up clothing, we returned to leave.

DF disappeared; I thought to put something in the back of the truck, so I went to investigate. She was instead in a squat. I spoke a quip. She shushed me. Apparently at that moment, she had spotted a dog walker on the path. I had just done something that could have drawn that person’s attention to us and she was feeling exposed in the intense moonlight.

Well, with the moon roof open and the urban lighting, we casually, but alert, enjoyed a nude sail through the late Sunday evening traffic. The neighbor had already taken the community recyclables out, DF noted as we arrived at here driveway. We were tired and had had enough adventure.
Jbee
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 04:06:50 AM by jbeegoode »

JOhnGw

• Almost anything worth doing is better done naked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2015, 08:59:55 AM »
I saw the beginning of the eclipse on my way back from the bar to my caravan at Telford Naturist club where a group from the Naturist Corner forum were having a meet-up.
However it did not register with me at the time and when I had to get up in the middle of the night for a pee I totally failed to notice anything in my sleepy way.
JOhn

Do not do unto others as you would that they should do unto you. Their tastes may not be the same.
George Bernard Shaw, Maxims for Revolutionaries

nudewalker

• Normal is a setting on a dryer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2015, 03:44:08 PM »
I have been taking advantage of the weather to enjoy nude walks at the nearby wilderness area and plan to do so until hunting season begins or the temperature drops with the rains. In fact Sunday morning we awoke to overcast skies, attended church then returned home to partly cloudy with occasional peeks of sun. In other words, good enough to get my walk in before supper. That evening the clouds moved back in along with some light rain making the eclipse impossible to see. So I just stayed naked and watched Sunday night football to fight the boredom.
"Always do what you are afraid to do"-Emerson

nuduke

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2015, 06:47:05 PM »
I stayed up for the supermoon and experienced it all with a couple of naps whilst the earth's shadow crept onwards.
We looked through the open window for most of it and I went out naked in the night for some of it (but it was a bit chilly!).
Glad to have seen it.  Missed the 1982 one and there'll be no other in my lifetime unless I lie to about 95 (which I hope I don't BTW!)

John