Author Topic: Everyday Occurances  (Read 25510 times)

MartinM

• View Profile
Re: Everyday Occurances
« Reply #195 on: June 08, 2019, 10:02:40 AM »
However, I agree that a sixteen-year old girl looses all her attractiveness when she is nude.

That's just silly.   Probably common nudist dogma though.
I agree. I find the honesty and openness of nudity attractive and beautiful. But it also engenders warmth, compassion and respect. That pre-supposes that we are talking about simple, unself-conscious nudity and that it isnít being used knowingly in a provocative (non-naturist) manner

Perhaps Bluetrain was meaning that when nude they appear less sexually provocative, because clothing can certainly do that.
Tread lightly upon the earth!

nuduke

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 08, 2019, 03:51:04 PM »
One thing I find very non sexual/anti-sexual is beaches and sunbathing.  I'm heterosexual so tend to find more personal arousal* from women than men in the sexual department.  But for some reason a woman in a bikini or naked on the beach or sunbathing just doesn't turn me on.  I find those circumstances singularly unattractive for some reason, which I am perplexed not to have been able to fathom out why in myself.   An attractive woman in a bikini or whatnot can easily get my attention in other circumstances. 

I agree with Martin M that unabashed, unselfconscious and unprovocative nudity (i.e. naturism) has very positive connotations - to paraphrase - of honesty and openness engendering warmth, compassion and respect.  Those aspects may be evident in sunbathers, but for me, not sexual attraction. 
I think it may be due to sunbathing being a broadly inwardly focused activity, if you think about it.  The sunbather is completely taken up with their sun soaking being slathered with sunscreen and forced to remain prone or supine for long periods and not really interacting with anyone or anything.  A sunbather whether eyes closed or reading a book or even chatting with a companion, has a sort of detachment that is uninvolved and unconnected with their surroundings and I wonder of some sunbathers find it a meditative thing?  Otherwise why would you want to remain totally static getting burning hot all over whilst a day with good weather remains undiscovered all around you?
Or is this just me?

John
* All in the mind, you understand, and nothing evident on the outside - nothing grubby!

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 11, 2019, 03:29:54 AM »
"...to paraphrase - of honesty and openness engendering warmth, compassion and respect.  Those aspects may be evident in sunbathers, but for me, not sexual attraction.''

Warmth, compassion and respect begin a good relationship and a more relaxed atmosphere. It is attractive. Often, one thing leads to another and this is the catalysts. Sexual attraction doesn't just mean a visual physical attraction, but feelings, meeting of souls, just liking someone, or excitement. I would suppose that these can be the main attraction.

Up, laying about can certainly be a form of meditation, of relaxation, sun feels good, and tans look good. Just being there relaxed can be very welcome and sometimes necessary to getting an even base coat after a Winter. It is pleasant just to sit and watch the world go by, the sun traveling, the waves hitting, or others activities. I have fallen asleep on beaches. People leave me alone on beaches and I often like that. Beaches can be like kids in parallel play.

I'll enjoy a good day laying around in it. It is a good time to enjoy what is inside as well as outside a body.
Jbee

Barefoot all over, all over.

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 14, 2019, 07:32:51 AM »
New POst AT Website...

Seeing with the Skin: Phenomenon in the Desert

https://thefreerangenaturist.org/2019/06/14/seeing-with-the-skin/

Jbee

Barefoot all over, all over.