Author Topic: A Special Place for Naturism  (Read 3514 times)

jbeegoode

• View Profile
A Special Place for Naturism
« on: January 29, 2016, 11:57:30 AM »
I started a series over at my website "TheFreeRangeNaturist.org" called My Private Place for Naturism #1. It has about 20 installments that I will publish about every week. It is about making a special spot It is good to have a special place that is near. A spot to enjoy nature, to roam naked and naturally, to meditate and just be.

http://thefreerangenaturist.org/2016/01/29/my-private-place-for-naturism-1/

Balead, look out, I'm going to steal a TSNS response that you wrote bout a special place near where you live. I think that that story will come out about Part III.

Who has a special spot and will tell us about it?
Jbee
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 07:04:03 PM by jbeegoode »
Barefoot all over, all over.

reubenT

• View Profile
Re: A Special Place for Naturism
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 06:33:31 AM »
Our land goes up and across a mountainside back about a mile,  a one track drive goes full length,   starting out fairly steep and then levels off and back to our neighbors land behind,   a little rough,  4x4 road.    They live back there without power lines,  just a few solar panels and propane.     About halfway back or a bit more is a spring beside the road which is collected and piped down to our house, and near that year round spring is another that is seasonal,  fall through late spring or early summer depending on how much rain we get.    Downhill from there is a rocky area,  and some shelves with good soil.  with the seasonal stream making it's way between the rocky area and the shelves.  (Sort of level places between the steeper parts)   I've worked now and then on clearing the trees from the smoother areas with the intent of making myself some gardens.  Needs a lot more work,  but with some equipment I can make much faster progress.      I'd love it if the creek ran all summer,  but I can't force it to.    At least the year round spring is there and I can tap into it for irrigation.  It's my favorite place to enjoy warm sunshine and the trickling brook on a spring day.  On occasion my desire for freedom from clothing is such in cool weather that I've started a fire for warmth and enjoyed it anyway.   With anticipation of developing the area with gardens and eventually perhaps even a greenhouse for winter.    I've thought of a small cabin to stay in part time near the stream.    A potential place where I can live and work as God and nature intended without interference from the clothing obsessed.  It's far enough from the drive to be sufficiently obscure, mostly out of sight over the bank and through the trees, and if I cut the larger trees near the drive the lower saplings will develop more and screen it even better in summer.  And I've thought of planting cedar trees along the road that would grow up and screen it year round.    There's even expansion room over a little ways,  with more shelves that could be cleared for more growing space.   And some sloping places could be terraced.       If time would permit it could make a very nice place of gardens and lounging places.     Only little problem with living there is my headquarters for most of life's operations is down here in the valley at the front end of our land.      My work shop where all the mechanical things are done.    But my focus in mechanical trades is going to be developing machines for gardening, growing good food.   So in time as those machines are put to work,  perhaps a good bit of time can be spent up there doing what I want to do with various areas.    I have several horses and always intended to work with them more than I have,   But that always gets delayed in favor of things that seem more important.  I'm feeling like I need to send them where they'll get more attention, realizing that I'll never get to them like I always planned.     So as soon as I get my truck working again I'll find homes for a couple with the mennonites where they use horses for transportation.    And another can find a home in a showbarn I think, since she's show quality.    And then the last two I may keep and put the neighbor kids busy playing with them,  being they keep asking about it.  That'll reduce my load so I can concentrate on the mechanical trade and garden development a bit more.     I think I'll see about obtaining an off road motorcycle for getting around the mountainside,   not the high suspension performance style but a low suspension style just for slow going.     About decided on  yamaha TW200.    But I like quiet,  don't want a noisy machine,  so I may build a special muffler for it.   And maybe eventually convert to electric drive.    My goal in the shop is to build tractor and trucks that will run on what the woods provide.   Wood and water.     With that I'll be satisfied that no oil shortage or money problem will impede my food growing operation or my ability to keep myself and others warm with firewood.   Don't feel like I could back up to non powered firewood processing very easily.  Since food and warmth in winter are the two big necessities of life.    I think I drifted from the favorite naturist hiding spot a bit,  but that's my story.    Maybe not too much though,  since the motorcycle will get me up to it much easier and quicker when I feel like taking a break and loosing the clothes.   And for hauling around the supplies for working and improving the place for better usefulness. 

kensunwalker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 01:38:45 PM »
I recently purchased land in Dewey, AZ, nearly bordering the National Forest.  Amy and I often freehike the trails near the land, and I have been building a nature trail and nude garden area, and hope to soon have a totally naturist friendly house.  The idea behind this all is having a special place to live and practice naturism.  All are welcome to visit.

JOhnGw

• Almost anything worth doing is better done naked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 02:07:12 PM »
My special place is El Cotillo on Fuerteventura which I visit every winter to get a bit of naturist sun and free range naturism.
JOhn

Do not do unto others as you would that they should do unto you. Their tastes may not be the same.
George Bernard Shaw, Maxims for Revolutionaries

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 08:49:28 PM »

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 11:32:29 PM »
I just honed a reply on a different thread into a short article at my website about choosing a special spot for naturism, that would also probably work as a making stealth trails thread post as well. Anyway, it's SN stuff.
https://thefreerangenaturist.org/2016/07/08/so-wheres-your-special-place-for-naturism-14/

Jbee

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 12:34:50 AM »
Another excerpt of the continuing saga of the adventure diary of the stealth naturist's trail was published here: https://thefreerangenaturist.org/2016/11/04/my-private-place-for-naturism-16/

It is hopefully entertaining. I'll publish about the upper reaches of Redington Pass probably Thursday, before we head to a stealth free range naturist beach trip in Mexico.
Jbee

eyesup

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 08:33:08 PM »
What's the law in Mexico with regard to naturism?

I hear tall tales about the unpredictable nature of the enforcement down there.

Duane

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 03:52:10 AM »
It is unpredictable and illegal. We will be taking care and being selective about where we are.
Jbee

eyesup

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 05:52:53 PM »
You are braver than I! Also more trusting especially in matters of naturism.

Duane

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2016, 11:55:40 PM »
I'll explain in detail in my report next week.
Jbee

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2017, 09:21:35 AM »
My Private Place for Naturism #19 is published at:
https://thefreerangenaturist.org/2017/06/21/my-private-place-for-naturism-19/

Another special occurrence out my back door on my stealth trail to solitude.
Jbee

jbeegoode

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2019, 10:43:27 PM »
I found another spot in the Tortolita foothills, after all of these years. I was kicked out of my house while a realtor showed it the other day. I began to wander in my truck and came across a neighbor that I used to work with. We got to talking and he offered me an out-building to stay in, when I become homeless during my transition into town. It is on a back 15 acres that he has. I had never seen it in the twenty years that I have known him.

The land is back up against some state trust land. A bunch of private property blocks access. A stream (when it rains) that I didn't realize was there, meets the main wash there. When I got home, I looked at the satellite images. It runs up into the hills a couple of miles in through a deep canyon. It is very remote, he says. When he got back to the end, he found a Bible and some notes in a plastic bag. That tells me what kind of place it is.

It is about a mile to walk and two to drive. He says that I can park and hike, or stay there anytime I please! DF gets back from Morocco this week. The desert is still in bloom. I hope to get into this place before the tough heat kicks in.

Who knew! Practically in my back yard AND it looks to be a no backup situation, which I intend to explore it as.
Jbee

nuduke

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2019, 11:51:51 PM »

"it looks to be a no backup situation"
Sorry, Jbee, I didn't understand that expression.  Is it a US idiom that I wot not of or can you expand on it with a bit more explanation so my dense and limited intellect can grasp it? :)
John

ric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2019, 11:00:39 AM »
i took it to mean wandering around without any clothing available.