Author Topic: First picture of the year!  (Read 161 times)

John P

• View Profile
    • My naturist page
First picture of the year!
« on: March 17, 2021, 06:41:17 PM »
Call me feeble, but I haven't done anything nude outdoors this year. Then last Thursday was one of those late winter days when it was suddenly but briefly warm, so I felt the need to get out and feel the air. I should have made it a beach day, but instead I went to an area of woods and trails owned by a conservation organization and had a nice walk in the woods. There were too many people around for any sustained nudity, but I managed to get a picture, and although there wasn't snow everywhere, I wanted to show that we still have some. Yes, it's a little cool if it gets in your Tevas!
(Note: Imgur seems to be requiring viewers to claim to be 18 to see nudity. I'm trying another service.)

There are actually three pictures. The first one is for Facebook where textile friends will see it:

Then there's the one for Facebook naturist groups where you still get into trouble for nudity:

Then there's the one with life the way it should be:

jbeegoode

• View Profile
Re: First picture of the year!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 09:28:55 PM »
Doesn't look like my concept of "Spring has sprung!" Keep movin'.

I see that this year green instead of basic black for walking attire is in fashion on facebook.

Is that the facebook policy? Just no genitals, maybe areola, but the rest goes unnoticed as being offensive, or objectionable?

Anyway, here's our first 2021 photos on the 4th of January. DF was freely completely nude something like 15 minutes total that day. She's got no body fat and has been acclimated in Arizona for decades. She tolerates cold water better than me.
Jbee
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 09:35:03 PM by jbeegoode »
Barefoot all over, all over.